Wednesday, March 2, 2011

36 weeks and counting

Being 36 weeks pregnant with out third child is certainly exciting.  However, I feel this pregnancy has caught up with me.  having two little one's at home and working full time is taking its toll on my body.  Compared to where I was a year ago, I am thankful and blessed to be carrying this baby, but it doesn't take away from how uncomfortable I am!  I have 6 days left of work until spring break and hoping I can make it till then.  We pretty much have everything ready for our newest son's arrival.  Its nice knowing we are having a boy so I don't have to worry about getting the clothes out and washed when we get home, I can focus on the baby.  I feel like we are as ready as we can be at this point, so now we just wait for pumpkin to be ready.  My neighbor had her baby 15 days early, so of course that makes me exciting knowing that I will have this baby soon.  Hopefully the next post is the birth of our son!!

1 comment:

steve and pam said...

We are excited too, awaiting the big arrival. The last month always seems the longest, I think. Hang in there, Becky.