Wednesday, February 9, 2011

catching up

Hard to believe it is already February and baby boy #3 will be here soon!  Things are going well with the pregnancy, but I am super uncomfortable and wish that March would get here quicker than it is!!  There are four of us at work that are all due within a month of each other and one of the gals may have her baby next week!  That means I might be next...woo hoo!!

Basketball for Andrew is still going well.  He has his last game on Saturday.  We have enjoyed watching him play and I know he has loved playing.  Now comes time to see what activity to have him involved in next.  I really do not like soccer, but think it may be a good way to get him out an exercising for an hour on a Saturday.  We will see.

Other important news is the Packers won the Super Bowl!!!  What an awesome game it was.  They had me biting my fingernails the whole time, but they won!!

No comments: