Saturday, March 5, 2011

babys everywhere except at our house

This week has been quite the week for people I know having babies.  First it was my neighbor Nicole who wasn't due until the 16th had a baby boy February 28th (Monday).  Then our neighbor next to Nicole, Jen who was due March 8th had her baby girl March 1st (Tuesday).  Now my co worker Lindsey who was due March 13th had her baby boy today (March 5th)!  I am super excited for all of them but of course a bit jealous.  I am so uncomfortable and it almost seems to get worse everyday.  Obviously its the third pregnancy that's doing me in and makes me wonder how on God's green earth did my grandma Lil do this 13 times!  I just have to make it to Thursday for work and that is my last day.  Friday starts spring break and then I am hoping he will come over spring break.  Then I won't return to work until August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today we had a major freezer cooking day.  I already had a lasagna in the freezer and two gallon freezer bags full of meatballs.  Now we have 2 - 9x13 pans of chicken and rice casserole, 1 - 9x13 spaghetti casserole (I brought 2 - 8x8 to the neighbors above) 3 rubbermaid containers with Italian beef, 1 - 9x13 and 1 - 8x8 of scalloped potatoes and ham.  We had some of the Italian beef for supper tonight and it was AWESOME!!  I have all the clothes washed and put away, bassinet is up, carseat bases are in both vehicles, pump stuff is washed and dried, diapers in the drawer, now we just need to figure out a name!  That's right the time we find out the gender ahead of time and we still can't agree on a name.  If this were a girl it wouldn't have been a problem, but since its our third boy, we are having some issues agreeing on a name.  Oh it will come, but its just taking some time.

 

2 comments:

The Wehrspanns said...

Good work! With all that food, you'll be set for awhile for sure! :)
We are excited for you -- can't wait to hear the news! Love you all!

steve and pam said...

I can't imagine cooking all that stuff and then finding containers to put it in to freeze!! What about all the dishes afterwards?? Way to go, Becky!! (Did John help too?) :)