Sunday, April 17, 2011

Improvise

Yesterday we were all in the basement watching a little TV and the big boys were playing with toys.  Andrew was playing with these things called Kinecks (I am sure I am spelling that so wrong).  He says to John and me, I don't have all the pieces so I need to improvise.  John and I look at each other and ask him what does improvise mean?  He responds, when you don't have all the pieces you need to improvise.  Ok, so where did you learn that from?  Handy Manny he says.  LOL. We were pretty impressed that he used the word correctly in a sentence and knew how to define it.  I know that there are 8th and 9th graders who wouldn't have a clue how to use the word correctly.  Good job buddy!!

2 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

What a smartie pants! :)

Jodi said...

Way to go Andrew!!!!