Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday's update

I supposed I should have updated this sooner, but life gets away from me and I hardly have time to breathe it seems!  I heard back from Dr. Fearon in Texas, and from the pictures I sent him of Lucas, he states he is a candidate for surgery.  So now comes a lot of questions about what John and I are to do.  We have to make a lot of decisions fairly quickly as Dr. Fearon likes the surgery done by 11 months.  He will be 8 months tomorrow, so we have a lot to do in a pretty short time.  I will keep everyone posted on that. 
I am going to meet with Andrew's surgeon tomorrow and will have some questions for him as well.  His surgery is scheduled for the 30th and I hope and pray all will turn out how its supposed to.

On a more fun note, my parents are here visiting providing John and me a much needed break.  We went to the Hawkeye game yesterday with Paul and Emily and cheered the Hawkeyes onto victory against Michigan.  yes I know I am from MI, but I wasn't a big fan when I lived there, and its much more fun being a Hawkeye fan anyway :-)  We had a great time and are already looking forward to next season!!

1 comment:

steve and pam said...

And it looked like a really exciting game!! Lucky you!