Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful for many things

I am thankful for many things....my husband: he is wonderful.  I may not say it often enough, but he does so much for me and the boys.  My children are another thing I am thankful for.  They are just awesome kids.  Andrew is such a great big brother and a great helper around the house.  He has learned so much at pre school the past few months it amazes me everyday.  Jacob he is our little stinker.  If I ever thought Andrew was strong willed, he far surpasses Andrew with this.  Jacob likes to have his way and will let you know if he is not happy about it.  He can be very loving giving hugs and kisses and waving bye bye too.  I am also thankful for a pretty uneventful pregnancy.  Besides still feeling like I am in my first trimester a few times a day.  Things are going pretty well with the little guy.  I am also thankful for 2 day work weeks!  Next week I only have to work Monday and Tuesday and then have the rest of the week off.  I am hoping the long weekend at my parents will be enjoyable and a restful time for us all.  I am looking forward to seeing my family and friends.

No comments: