Wednesday, April 14, 2010

spring has sprung

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past few days.  I just love being able to take walks and play outside with the boys.  I also got my bike out, which I haven't ridden in about 5 years.  Andrew thought it was pretty cool riding bikes with mom.  I also planted about 64 bulbs last fall, in addition to the bulbs I planted the fall before and I am amazed at the amount of tulips that are coming up and blooming.  I don't really feel I have a green thumb, but I surprised my own self! 

My next task with the blog is to start putting some pictures on here!

2 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Oooh...put up some pictures of your tulips!!

Lisa said...

I want to see the tulips, too!

Unfortunately, I don't have a green thumb...I have the black thumb of garden death :)