Friday, June 18, 2010

babies babies everywhere!

It seems everytime I turn around, the past few months, someone I know is having a baby :-)  Since we have two kids ourselves I know how great it is to not have to worry about meals.  Last year after we had Jacob, many of our friends brought over meals.  Well my friend Amy brought over BBQ meatballs and cheesy potatoes.  It was awesome.  Naturally John wanted me to get the recipe and since then I tend to make this meal when people I know have a baby.  It also makes a ton so I get a two for one meal. 

cheesy potatoes
The ingredients for the meatballs
The finished product!

2 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I'm so glad you're getting use out of the recipe! It's my go-to recipe when I make meals for people with babies :)

steve and pam said...

That meal is the best ever!! I'm glad I had a chance to try it a couple of weeks ago.